Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 2.0 M1 (Kay)
Investigation on an API to provide a reactive data access foundation for modules.
Based on Spring Reactive PR #51 APIs should provide following two types from the Project Reactor composition API:
- Flux<T>/Observable<T> for multiple values Publisher
- Mono<T>/Single<T> for single value Publisher
- Mono<Void> for Publisher with no value
These types are provided by Reactor Core 3.0
The exposed API should cover:
- RxJavaCrudRepository (RxJava1)
- RxJavaPagingAndSortingRepository (RxJava1)
Repository support allows dynamic APIs as the repository is defined mostly in user-code space. It would be beneficial to users by providing reactive wrapper type conversion. If a store module implements reactive repository support using Project Reactor we could allow users to use it with RxJava1 types. The invocation handlers are a good place to convert incoming and outgoing wrapper types without the need of unpacking the wrapper.