- Documentation for JpaSpecificationExecutor talks about
when it should be
The same is true in various other places in the documentation - I presume a find/replace for readAll/findAll is needed?
- Query keywords table has a typo of "ngWith" instead of "EndingWith"
- Query keywords table appears to have StartingWith / EndingWith the wrong way around (StartingWith claims " (parameter bound with prepended %)" which would be wrong?)
- Section 1.5.1 (Domain class web binding for Spring MVC) code excerpts don't seem to make much sense to me? Specifically:
- they're presuambly missing key steps - I don't believe that loading a User and then returning a String is going to have the User be populated into the resulting Model? I see that other examples call model.addAttribute, so why not do it here for consistency and to be clear.
- They contain incorrect pieces of code:
where in this case, the pageable parameter is never declared (though I completely get what the example is trying to show, but only from the code excerpt that follows it)
- Appendix C.1.1 contains a shortened class name which prevents copy-paste (which I would have liked since it's a debugging aid):