Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 1.1.0.M2
Fix Version/s: 1.1.0.M3
I had a project in Roo that I wanted to Rename so that I could re-generate a new version from a script, the Roo shell did not seem to recognize the changed project and I had to restart STS.
1. Had projectA in STS
2. Renamed projectA to ProjectB in STS
3. Modified the POM file to change the project name also.
4. Generated a new project named ProjectA from a command line shell
5. Imported the new ProjectA
6. Roo Shell did not recognize the old project, I could not find a way to easily "reset" the Roo Shell in STS.