Cell widgets currently use ClientBundle, but there are a couple of questions to answer.
- Some Cell Widgets currently have two provided bundles. We need to choose a name for the non-default one. Currently, it is prefixed with "Clean"
- Extending a CssResource requires users to copy the entire contents of the CSS file. If there is a way to avoid that, we should do so.
In addition, we also need to consider how we will integrate ClientBundle into all widgets in GWT 2.2.
- Figure out how legacy widgets could use ClientBundle
- Ensure that the design we land on is backwards compatible
- Ensure that the entire theme can be replaced