Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
One of the many takeouts from a recent questionnaire conducted by the Spring Roo team is the desire to leverage Roo to create mobile client applications.
This ticket has the purpose of:
- aggregating community interest in this feature (votes + comments)
- collecting ideas & suggestions
- allowing interested Roo users to follow the progress on this effort
Of course there are many approaches to mobile apps. We'd love to hear your preferences. Some of the areas you might like to comment on are whether Roo should support any of these (or other technologies):
- native applications, and if so - which ones? (ie Android, iOS, Win7, etc)
- HTML5 apps optimized for mobile devices
- leverage 3rd party hybrid mobile application frameworks, and if so - which ones (ie PhoneGap)
Please vote on this issue if you want this feature supported by Roo and share your thoughts via a comment if you wish.