If a entity (or any .java) is modified by Spring Roo some erroneous changes is made:
- Bad asterisk imports: "import java.utils.*;" becomes "import java.*;"
- Lose of Array fields: "String strings;" becomes "String strings;"
- Lose of Array constructor parameters: "Vet(String strings)" becomes "Vet(String strings)"
To test it:
- create a new project using clinic.roo script.
- replace Vet.java with attached Vet.java.changed file
- Use Roo field command to add a field to entity:
- When process finish Vet.java looks like Vet.java.error