Affects Version/s: 1.9.11 (Ingalls SR11), 2.0.6 (Kay SR6), 2.1 M1 (Lovelace)
Environment:Spring Data with Pivotal GemFire.
Sprint:Lovelace M2 / M3
All references to GemFire in Spring related projects must be changed to refer to GemFire as "Pivotal GemFire". This includes all spring.io project pages, GitHub READMEs documentation, examples, user guides, etc.
For example, Spring Data GemFire must be rebranded as Spring Data for Pivotal GemFire.
The currently identified areas include...
1. Spring Data project page on spring.io. - DONE
2. Spring Data GemFire project page on spring.io. - DONE
3. Spring Data GemFire Reference Guide. - DONE
4. Spring Data GemFire Javadoc (??). - DONE
5. Spring Data GemFire GitHub project page. - DONE
6. Spring.io Guides for GemFire...
6.1. Accessing Data with GemFire. - DONE
6.2. Caching Data with GemFire. - DONE
6.3. Accessing GemFire Data with REST. - DONE
7. Spring Boot Data Geode/GemFire GitHub project page. - DONE
8. Spring Session Data Geode/GemFire GitHub project page. - DONE
9. Spring Session Data Geode/GemFire documentation. - DONE
10. Spring Test Data Geode/GemFire GitHub project page. - DONE
11. Spring GemFire Examples GitHub project pages. - DONE
What will not change:
1. Spring project artifacts. E.g Spring Data for Pivotal GemFire's artifact will still be named spring-data-gemfire.
2. I will not change the above things in the release of SDG prior to 2.0. E.g. Spring Data for Pivotal GemFire 1.9 or earlier will still be called Spring Data GemFire in the documentation.
3. I will not change any references to GemFire in the Spring Session Data GemFire Documentation prior to 2.0 (e.g. Spring Session Data GemFire 1.3 or earlier).