from erich's email.
- AOP docs are distributed across the ref docs. One part is found under "Core Technologies", another is in "Quickstart applications"
- The "AOP Guide" below the "Quickstart applications" section doesn't refer to any qickstart sample.
- our quickstart samples don't contain any example for simple "quick" configurations like leveraging <aop:config> or DefaultAdvisorAutoProxyCreator
- In general there's an in-depth explanation of concepts but no really "get me up & running now" examples.
- "Spring.NET AOP Best Practices" mention the Pareto principle, but stop when explaing where Spring AOP fits and where it doesn't.