Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: 2.3.2.RELEASE
Fix Version/s: 2.5.0.RC1
Environment:Tested on Snow Leopard, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Code completion for class names in bean definitions does not work in files outside src/main/java and src/test/java for Maven projects created with the project wizard. Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a project (File -> New -> Project... -> Maven -> Maven Project)
2. Chose to create a simple project without archetype selection and enter project details
3. Create a package containing a bean in src/main/java
4. Create an applicationContext.xml in src/main/resources
5. Pressing CTRL-Space inside class attribute of a bean definition yields "Content assist not available at current location"
Enabling Spring Facet and adding the configuration file does not fix the problem, moving the applicationContext.xml to src/main/java, however, does.
– Configuration Details –
Product: SpringSource Tool Suite 22.214.171.124003230009-RELEASE (com.springsource.sts.ide)