Unable to execute an sql file against a database connections.
Database : DB2 UDB Express-C v10.5 x64
STS : spring-tool-suite-3.6.0.RELEASE-e4.4-win32-x86_64
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create the DB2 database separately and keep its username & password handy
2. Open STS (Spring Perspective)
3. Create new Maven Project
4. In src/main create a new SQL File
5. Give a filename, DB Server type is "DB2 UDB_v10.5"
6. Connection Profile Name --> Create a new one
7. Select DB2 for Linux, Unix and Windows, give some name.
8. Configure database properties, give username and password, test connection and the Finish
9. You return back to the "New SQL File" screen with Connection Profile name dropdown empty. If you click on the Database Name dropdown, you will see your database name there, but the Connection Profile will be empty.
If you re-select the blank Connection Profile again, the Database name is disabled.