Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 3.6.2.RELEASE
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 7 SP1 x64
I have recently been trying to upgrade some our projects from Grails 2.2.1 to 2.4.3/4. Using the command line, I am able to execute a run-app/test-app and everything works fine. Repro steps are as follows for what I did:
1. Checkout a Grails 2.2.1 project from Team Foundation Server.
2. Through command line, upgrade the project to 2.4.4
3. Start up GGTS and import the Existing Maven project.
4. Attempt to execute a run-app or a test-app on the project.
5. GGTS starts to execute the command, but then terminates without an error message. The eclipse log is attached.
- I believe I get the same result if I manage to upgrade the Grails projects through the GGTS grails console.