Details

    • Type: New Feature
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Complete
    • Affects Version/s: 1.5.7
    • Fix Version/s: 2.0 M2
    • Component/s: Core
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      We were asked to add the XML declaration

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

      to the response delivered by our web service endpoints.

      Since SAAJ 1.2 there seems to be a way to enable the declaration by setting the property

      WRITE_XML_DECLARATION

      on the soap message: http://java.sun.com/webservices/saaj/faq.html

      Are there any plans to add this feature to the current Spring ws implementation? We are using classes that implement the

      PayloadEndpoint

      interface in combination with the

      PayloadRootQNameEndpointMapping

      .

        Activity

        jterstiege Jochen Terstiege created issue -
        Hide
        nino Nino Stokbro Ag added a comment -

        This would also fix the problem we are having described in this post:
        http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?t=76216

        Show
        nino Nino Stokbro Ag added a comment - This would also fix the problem we are having described in this post: http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?t=76216
        Hide
        dart0 Lukas Krecan added a comment -

        It is possible (and simple) to create an Interceptor to achieve this. It would be great if such interceptor was part of Spring WS.

        Show
        dart0 Lukas Krecan added a comment - It is possible (and simple) to create an Interceptor to achieve this. It would be great if such interceptor was part of Spring WS.
        arjen.poutsma Arjen Poutsma made changes -
        Field Original Value New Value
        Fix Version/s 2.0 M2 [ 11390 ]
        arjen.poutsma Arjen Poutsma made changes -
        Status Open [ 1 ] In Progress [ 3 ]
        arjen.poutsma Arjen Poutsma logged work - 07/Apr/10 10:40 PM
        • Time Spent:
          46m
           
          <No comment>
        arjen.poutsma Arjen Poutsma made changes -
        Time Spent 46m [ 2760 ]
        Remaining Estimate 0d [ 0 ]
        arjen.poutsma Arjen Poutsma made changes -
        Resolution Complete [ 8 ]
        Status In Progress [ 3 ] Resolved [ 5 ]
        Hide
        arjen.poutsma Arjen Poutsma added a comment -

        Done. I've added a 'messageProperties' property to SaajSoapMessageFactory. Properties set this way will be applied to any created SaajSoapMessage

        Show
        arjen.poutsma Arjen Poutsma added a comment - Done. I've added a 'messageProperties' property to SaajSoapMessageFactory. Properties set this way will be applied to any created SaajSoapMessage
        Hide
        arjen.poutsma Arjen Poutsma added a comment -

        Closing old issues

        Show
        arjen.poutsma Arjen Poutsma added a comment - Closing old issues
        arjen.poutsma Arjen Poutsma made changes -
        Status Resolved [ 5 ] Closed [ 6 ]
        Transition Time In Source Status Execution Times Last Executer Last Execution Date
        Open Open In Progress In Progress
        268d 19h 42m 1 Arjen Poutsma 07/Apr/10 9:54 PM
        In Progress In Progress Resolved Resolved
        46m 56s 1 Arjen Poutsma 07/Apr/10 10:41 PM
        Resolved Resolved Closed Closed
        757d 8h 22m 1 Arjen Poutsma 04/May/12 7:03 AM

          People

          • Assignee:
            arjen.poutsma Arjen Poutsma
            Reporter:
            jterstiege Jochen Terstiege
          • Votes:
            1 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved:

              Time Tracking

              Estimated:
              Original Estimate - Not Specified
              Not Specified
              Remaining:
              Remaining Estimate - 0d
              0d
              Logged:
              Time Spent - 46m
              46m