Spring ws version :1.5.6
Problem description: I am sending a series of Spring MTOM attachments to a webservice.In the Content-Id inside the "XOP" tag in the request XML there is a special character '@' which is encoded as % + ASCII hexadecimal
The web service provider is not able to handle this.
Please refer the following XML for issue.
<<xop:Include href="cid:be434728-da9e-4b88-858f-065cc11074a0%40niem.gov" xmlns:xop="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/xop/include" />
Content-Id: <[email protected]>
My question is as follows
1. Is this an issue or is that a standard process of encoding the Content-Id
2. Can I stop encoding from happening.
3. How is the Content-Id in Spring generated. How can i stop using Spring from using @niem.gov in the Content-Id.
4. In which jar file is the code for Content-Id.
5. Should this be handled at the service provider or consumer side.
6. How can i get around this problem?
|Field||Original Value||New Value|
|Assignee||Arjen Poutsma [ arjen.poutsma ]|
|Fix Version/s||2.1.2 [ 13606 ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||In Progress [ 3 ]|
|Status||In Progress [ 3 ]||Resolved [ 5 ]|
|Resolution||Works as Designed [ 9 ]|
|Time Spent||1h 7m [ 4020 ]|
|Worklog Id||29813 [ 29813 ]|