When trying to configure XD to use a RabbitMQ instance other than the default localhost:5672, a user is supposedto updated the "spring_rabbitmq_addresses" environment variable or the spring.rabbitmq.addresses setting in the servers.yml file. In this case XD is ignoring this environment variable.
- set the transport by using "export XD_TRANSPORT=rabbit"
- set the spring_rabbitmq_addresses by "export spring_rabbitmq_addresses=foo:5672"
- Startup a admin container on your local machine
- deploy ticktock
- this should fail
- start up a local rabbitmq
- deploy a new ticktock and stream will deploy.