Affects Version/s: 1.1 RC1
Fix Version/s: 1.2 M1
Deployment Admin Server. 1 Container
- Using the shell execute the file. ./bin/shell --cmdfile loop.txt
- This should run successfully
- Rerun the same script ./bin/shell --cmdfile loop.txt
- it states that the stream foo1 is already deployed.
- Open shell app and destroy foo1 and run a stream list. No streams will display
- Exit shell and rerun the file.
- Another stream will fail to create stating stream already exists.
- If you look at the modules deployed on the container some are still present.
- To clear you have to shutdown the cluster and flush the xd directories on Zookeeper.
- Note that if I shutdown the container the modules disappear.