- [SWS-86] - Stream closed before response read with WebServiceTemplate + Axis SAAJ Soap Messages
- [SWS-87] - AbstractSoapMessage.getPayloadSource returns null with Axis SAAJ
- [SWS-89] - DefaultTimestampValidator uses wrong date format
- [SWS-98] - Changing URL in CommonsHttpMessageSender
- [SWS-99] - Exception when creating XMLStreamReader from AxiomSoapMessage.getPayloadSource with Woodstox
- [SWS-101] - XsdBasedSoap11Wsdl4jDefinitionBuilder parsing error
- [SWS-102] - Namespace lost on generated WSDL
- [SWS-105] - GZip compression is not enabled
- [SWS-109] - Typo in 'What is Spring Web Services?'
- [SWS-112] - Half you virtual machine, should be 'half of the objects on the heap of your virtual machine'
- [SWS-113] - Typo in reference documentation 'holiday request' should be 'holiday requests'
- [SWS-114] - In tutorial sometimes humanresources is used, sometimes holidayService
- [SWS-115] - Client is not able to read long response
- [SWS-6] - Reference documentation
- [SWS-88] - Allow CastorMarshaller to accept more than one mapping file
- [SWS-90] - Documentation improvements
- [SWS-93] - new location for log4j.properties
- [SWS-97] - OXM Marshal encoding definition
- [SWS-100] - Cannot set com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.basic.DateConverter in XStreamMarshaller.setConverters(Converter)
- [SWS-103] - MessageDispatcherServlet does not transform WSDL locations
- [SWS-106] - Default message factory for WebServiceTemplate
- [SWS-110] - Clarify when discussing RPC/encoded has been abandoned in favor of doc/lit
- [SWS-111] - Change section 2.3.1 to have a bit more text
- [SWS-116] - Move MarshallingMethodEndpointAdapter from sandbox to core
- [SWS-117] - Allow SoapFaultMappingExceptionResolver to use strategy to obtain SoapFaultDefinition
- [SWS-119] - Remove IOExceptions from WebServiceTemplate
- [SWS-20] - MultiActionEndpoint
- [SWS-62] - MTOM support
- [SWS-79] - Add faults into dynamically created WSDL.
- [SWS-85] - XPathPayloadEndpointMapping
- [SWS-91] - Maven2 Archetype for Spring-WS
- [SWS-95] - set WhitespacePreserve flag in CastorMarshaller
- [SWS-107] - Support JAXB's MTOM/XOP/MIME support
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.