- [SWS-128] - A SOAP:Fault does not set the the response code to 500
- [SWS-131] - Example config of SoapFaultMappingExceptionResolver contains incorrect package for class
- [SWS-133] - CastorMarshaller ignoreExtraAttributes & Elements
- [SWS-137] - WebServiceTemplate hasFaut skips check for fault in response if the connection implements FaultAwareWebServiceConnection
- [SWS-118] - Rewrite Airline sample to use Java 5
- [SWS-120] - Review documentation
- [SWS-122] - A MessageSender setter on WebServicesGatewaySupport
- [SWS-125] - Typos in some of the docbook pages fixed
- [SWS-126] - WebServiceMessageCallback's doInMessage() method is (possibly) poorly named.
- [SWS-127] - Write a piece about SOAP 1.1 vs SOAP 1.2
- [SWS-130] - Improvements to Spring-WS text
- [SWS-132] - Reference Chapter 3.5 use of MessageDispatcherServlet is incomplete
- [SWS-134] - Reduce the number of overloaded methods on the WebServiceTemplate class to aid comprehension.
- [SWS-123] - CommonsHttpMessageSender should expose setters for username and password
- [SWS-124] - Allow specifying names of message factory and message receiver in MessageDispatcherServlet
- [SWS-135] - Implement client-side TransportContext
- [SWS-136] - MTOM sample
- [SWS-129] - SimpleMethodEndpointMapping
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.