- [SWS-146] - MessageDispatcherServlet does not search servlet context for a WsdlDefinitionHandlerAdapter instance
- [SWS-198] - SaajUtils wrong way to detect SAAJ version
- [SWS-200] - Thread safe problem during wsdl generation
- [SWS-202] - Endpoint Mapping and Saxon
- [SWS-203] - Namespace declarations may be removed from the wsdl when transformWsdlLocations = true
- [SWS-216] - AbstractValidatingInterceptor.handleResponseValidationErrors's JavaDoc is wrong
- [SWS-217] - Booking a flight for non-existent flight should result in NoSuchFlightException
- [SWS-218] - IllegalArgumentException "faultString cannot be empty"
- [SWS-219] - Spring-ws reads the entier stream when logging set to debug
- [SWS-220] - Jaxb2Marshaller::supports method does not consider multiple marshallers
- [SWS-222] - AbstractAnnotationMethodEndpointMapping doesn't allow proxies
- [SWS-81] - Integrate Spring Validator within Spring Web Services
- [SWS-162] - The XsdBasedSoap11Wsdl4jDefinitionBuilder does not support multiple xsds in generating a WSDL file.
- [SWS-186] - Use maven profiles to build samples for various app servers
- [SWS-192] - XStreamMarshaller should be extended to allow specifying annotated classes
- [SWS-196] - Lack of useAttributeFor in XStreamMarshaller
- [SWS-201] - Add LeadLander code to site
- [SWS-204] - Don't abuse Assert.isTrue
- [SWS-205] - Allow customization of the "SoapFault" produced by the SimpleSoapExceptionResolver
- [SWS-208] - WebServiceTemplate should send an empty SOAPAction header by default
- [SWS-211] - XsdBasedSoap11Wsdl4jDefinitionBuilder should use QNameUtils to construct QNames
- [SWS-212] - BEA StAX implementation throws UnsupportedOperationException when invoked with DOMSource
- [SWS-213] - WebServiceTemplate always creates SaajSoapMessageFactory instead of only DomPoxMessageFactory
- [SWS-215] - Add Java 1.4.2 instructions to FAQ
- [SWS-221] - PayloadValidatingInterceptor reference material should mention 'schemas' property.
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.